It's Easy To Get Lost In All Of The Noise (And Tax Returns)..
Book your MOT to ensure your app is in tip top shape.
Booking Your MOT
For Your Full MOT And Check Up
How does it work?
What is included in the MOT?
- Check-up to see how you are getting in GoProposal and beyond.
- A proposal and letter of engagement review.
- Key features you might have missed.
- Service of your integrations and advice on your workflow.
- A tailored action plan based on the findings of the meeting.
- A follow up call at a time that suits you.
How do I book?
- Order your MOT using the form below.
- Once your payment has cleared, one of our expert Client Success Managers will be in touch with meeting times.
What are the requirements?
- Payment upfront of the MOT meeting.
- Agreement that we can access your app ahead of the meeting to review any content that is needed for discussion in the meeting.
What we are responsible for
- Delivering the meeting on the agreed date and at the correct time.
- The Check-up: We are responsible for highlighting areas of the app that you might not be familiar with that tie in with the goals of your business.
- Proposal and Letter of Engagement review: We are responsible for making recommendations inline with best practice for how you can improve your proposals, letters and the client facing tool.
- Integrations and workflow: We will check that your integrations are setup correctly, and if required how you can utilise our other integrations to maximise your workflow.
- After the meeting: We will summarise what we have discussed, send across your tailored action plan and deliver your follow up to make sure you got your follow up actions achieved.
What you are responsible for
- You are responsible for ensuring you have paid the agreed fee.
- You are responsible for turning up to the meeting on the agreed date and at the correct time.
- If you need to re-schedule under specific circumstances, please let the team know at the earliest possible convenience.
- You are responsible for delivering on the actions that are agreed in the meeting.
What we cannot be responsible for
- We are not responsible for making the required changes in your app on the call.
- We are not responsible for additional services that may be required off the back of an MOT (such as letter of engagement upload) – this will need to be dealt with separately.
- We are not responsible for recommendations outside of GoProposal, such as legal matters.
How much does it cost?
- £150 which includes your initial MOT meeting (1 hour), your action plan and your follow up call (45 minutes).
Catalyst for change
Wow!!! GoProposal has been a real catalyst for change in my business.
Marie Donaldson | Founder of Fresh Clarity Accounting
Order Your MOT
And ensure your getting the most out of GoProposal for you and your team