Configuring Your Letters of Engagement in GoProposal is straightforward.
(But if you'd like us to do it all for you... we can.)
Letters of Engagement done for you
How does it work?
- We will check that your letter of engagement meets the requirements outlined below.
- Once we have approved your letter of engagement, we will send you the form for payment.
- We will upload your letter of engagement within 3 working days (from payment clearance) and send you a copy for you to review, with a personalised video guiding you through what we have done.
- You may provide us with one list of alterations and we will make this within 1 working day of receiving your feedback.
- You must upload a clear letter of engagement template, with all areas of personalisation made clear.
- We must be able to clearly identify any Service Schedules so we can add your service terms in correctly.
- We will add in the content you provide to us within the lead times
- We will make all the changes necessary from feedback rounds
- We will advise what is possible technically (not legally) within GoProposal.
- You must provide us with content you are happy is legally compliant for your firm, we take no responsibility for the validity of this content.
- You must abide by our rules for content.
- Paying the fee.
- We can only add the content you share with us in your app for you. We are not legal advisors and cannot offer any advice on what the content should say, or what should be included.
- We cannot construct content for your Letter of Engagement from scratch.
- £95 for 1 letter of engagement
- £75 per letter of engagement for 2 or more
- Includes up to 10 service schedules
- If your letter of engagement does not meet the requirements, we will not process your order
"Totally worth it. We we producing proposals within a few days."
“GoProposal was exactly what we were looking for but there’s only so many hours in a day. The GoProposal team were superb and configured our Letters of Engagement for us. We were producing proposals within a few days.”
Kieran Phelan | Cloud 360 Accounting