Engagement Letter Checklist
The 10 Components of a Professionally Compliant Engagement Letter
(and the one everyone misses)
The Engagement Letter Checklist
- A comprehensive guide to a compliant engagement letter
- A logical structure that every team member can embrace
- Meet the highest levels of governance, risk and compliance
- Evolving with regulatory changes and auto-update in GoProposal for you
- Demonstrate the highest levels of firm-wide, long-term, client care
Engagement Letters need to reflect your firm and the clients you serve so you can manage the expectations and risks of all parties.
Because this is such an arduous task, most firms end up falling short of even their most basic regulatory requirements, leaving them exposed to risk. At best, they end up with overly complicated documents that are difficult to understand by the client and by everyone in the firm.
But…. they have the potential to be so much more.
So to help you out, we’ve pulled together the 10 components of a compliant engagement letter for you to follow.
Why do I need to give you my name and email address?
Is this really free?
100%. We are fully committed to supporting the accounting industry by sharing our knowledge and what we’ve proven to work in thousands of accounting businesses around the world. We hope you find it useful and next time you have any questions around pricing or onboarding, please. keep us in mind.
Get The GLOSS Method™ Blueprint
Solve bigger problems for your clients and unlock their full valueGet yours for Free