Configuring Your Letters of Engagement in GoProposal is straightforward.
(But if you'd like us to do it all for you... we can.)
Letters of Engagement done for you
How does it work?
- We will check that your letter of engagement meets the requirements.
- Once we have approved your letter of engagement, we will request payment.
- We will upload your letter of engagement within 3 working days from payment clearance and send you a copy for you to review, with a personalised video guiding you through what we have done.
- You may provide us with one list of alterations and we will make this within 1 working day of receiving your feedback.
We will check that your letter of engagement meets these requirements before we send you a payment request.
- Please upload your letter of engagement templates in .docx or .pdf format.
- We cannot support multiple areas for signature in the same letter of engagement. The systems electronic signature component will automatically provide the space for your client to sign at the end of the document.
- Any areas where we are required to personalise information, such as your clients name, must be a possible merge field in GoProposal – please review our available merge tags. If something you need is not in the list please highlight the personalisation in red and we can make recommendations on alternative options.
- We need to be able to clearly identify any service schedules and understand which services these need to be associated with. If you need to understand how our system handles service schedules, read this article.
- We will add in the content you provide to us within the lead times. It must be possible within the system of GoProposal for us to do this.
- We will make all the changes necessary from one feedback round. Additional feedback rounds will incur a fee of £20 per round.
- We will advise what is possible technically (not legally) within GoProposal.
- You must provide us with content you are happy is legally compliant for your firm, we take no responsibility for the validity of this content.
- You must abide by our rules for content.
- Paying the fee.
- We can only add the content you share with us in your app for you. We are not legal advisors and cannot offer any advice on what the content should say, or what should be included.
- We cannot construct content for your Letter of Engagement from scratch.
SEND PROPOSALS WITHIN DAYS
Ensuring your Letter of Engagement is legally compliant and contains all of the complexity it needs for every client often takes longer than it should. GoProposal has been developed so that once setup, you can automate the creation of precise, professional looking letters of engagement every time. We can supercharge your setup by uploading these for you so you can focus on getting your pricing and proposals ready.