So You Want Us To Review Your GoProposal App?
I’d definitely recommend this service to other GoProposal members. Having a set of GP eyes looking over our app has ensured we’re using it to its full potential and the improvements made as part of the review are working great!Sarah SallisThe Accountancy Office
Gain Complete Confidence In Your System
We will review your app independently and provide you with best practice, bespoke advice.
What does the service cost?
Price includes the full review, a one hour session to present your results, a personalised action plan and a follow up call.
How does it work?
- Provide payment and book your review.
- A team member will review your system independently before your call.
- We will present the results in a 1 hour session with you (the session includes an initial 15 minute check-up to discuss your journey with us so far, and any goals we can set to progress).
- We will send over your review notes and bespoke action plan after the meeting.
- Book your follow up so we can ensure we have been successful in creating change.
- Payment upfront for the Strategic Review meeting.
- Book the review at least 5 days in advance to give us a chance to fully review your system.
- Agreement that we can access your app ahead of the meeting to review any content that is needed for discussion in the meeting.
- BEFORE THE MEETING: We are responsible for reviewing core elements of your system and comparing these with our best practice examples.
- LINE ITEMS: We are responsible for reviewing up to 5 line items of your chose and comparing these with best practice methodologies.
- YOUR JOURNEY SO FAR: We are responsible for highlighting areas of the app that you may not be familiar with that tie in with the goals of the business.
- PROPOSAL AND LETTER OF ENGAGEMENT REVIEW: We are responsible for making recommendations inline with best practice for how the you can improve your proposal, letter of engagement, and client facing tool.
- INTEGRATIONS AND WORKFLOW: We will check your integrations to make sure they are all set up correctly, and if relevant explain how you can utilise our other integrations.
- AFTER THE MEETING: We are responsible for summarising what we have discussed, and holding you accountable. We are also responsible for booking in the meeting to follow up with and making sure we help the client get their follow up actions achieved.
- You are responsible for ensuring you have paid the agreed fee.
- You are responsible for delivering on the actions that are agreed in the meeting.
- We cannot suggest prices but can make recommendations on the methodologies you are using based on GoProposal conventions.
- We are not responsible for making the required changes in your app on the call, but we will let you know how we can help.
- We are not responsible for additional services that may be required off the back of a review (such as letter of engagement upload), this will need to be dealt with separately.
- We are not responsible for recommendations outside of GoProposal, such as legal matters.
£195 for your full review, initial call and follow up (accompanied by your review notes and action plan).
WHY REVIEW YOUR SYSTEM
It’s easy to get lost in the noise of key updates and innovations or move away from the pricing conventions.
The review will ensure you’re doing everything in line with best practice and give you the confidence that you’re using GoProposal to the best of its ability!